Department of Engineering
The mission of the Department of Engineering at Northern New Mexico College is to provide education of the highest quality to students in its various associates, bachelors and post-baccalaureate Engineering, Information Technology and Solar Energy Degrees. In addition, we prepare students to consider pursuit of a career or an advanced degree by providing outreach and professional services at current academic and industrial standards.
By 2017, the Department of Engineering at Northern New Mexico College will provide regionally recognized and ABET accredited bachelor of engineering programs. To achieve this mission the department will:
- Develop strategic alliances with academic institutions as well as key players in the industry.
- Graduate students that are competent in applying technical and critical thinking skills to solve real world problems.
- Have a course completion rate of at least ninety percent.
- Establish a six-year graduation rate above fifty percent for bachelor degrees
Establish a three-year graduation rate above fifty percent for associate degrees.
Please address any comments concerning this site to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Department of Engineering Links
- Admission Requirements
- Graduation Requirements
- Associate of Engineering Degrees
- Bachelor in Engineering Degrees
- Faculty Resources
- Full Time Faculty
- Adjunct Faculty
- Engineering Department Handbook
- Engineering Tutoring Center
- Preparing for ABET (Information Engineering Technology)